Sunday, August 31, 2008

No Easy Lunch...

Disclaimer: If anyone felt offended, I'm truly sorry... Sumimase...

Lunch is one of the most important meal of the day... But when Puasa month come... One famous phrase... Here we go again...

Last year was... Quite OK since I don't have class in the evening. When we go back to Tmn. Siswa, at least we can stop by at the Chinese store to grab a very Full bite...

NOW!!!

Newsflash people!!! Staying back is part of everyday job. And since there are NO food sold in the canteen... The only thing left to do is... (gggrrrrrr......) Starve to death.

Not to shabby I think. So I think I resort to another method to curb this problem... £Cooking£

Yet, tomorrow will be my first "no" lunch time. And yet, I have yet the time to cook anything. (Thnx for arriving back late...) Thinking and pondering...

Forget tomorrow. ... The nnext following days... I'm going to have to wake up... Early in the morning... VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING...

This would be one of the most toughest month though... And yet, I have yet to felt the fear before I experiance it...

No comments: