Thursday, August 21, 2008

Faster than M16...

Have you seen anythingfire much more faster than M16... I do... And I have been shot by it stimultaniously... (Wait... That means I should be in heaven...)

RIP... Bjay Ang. As a rememberence of... Choy choy choy!!!

Anyway, I went to some of my relatives house.. And we talk... and talk... and talk.. and talk... Actually, I'm not the one talking...

My relative is 80 y.o. And she is holding one of the most powerful weapon of all... "Mouth".

Using her latest device... she shot me stimultaniously using "the mouth" by talking non stop... t keeps going on... and on... and on.. and on...

I? I keep nodding my head... nodding my head... Humming... Gave a weak laugh... etc..

This situation goes on for 30 minutes... And Idon't even know what the hell she's telling... IT is the WORSE...

So next time... When you meat an old man/old lady, make sure you would counter their weapon by saying... "Boy... I just thought of something... See ya." But when they engage their weapon... It is hard to dodge.

No comments: