Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sick... Sick... Sick...

Sidarthu, founder of Budhism, has once said... " Human will definately go through thse 4 pain phases... Birth, Old, Sick, Death" I am suffering one of it now...

For continuous 2 days, I absent to college... Say thank you to Durian Burung "rosak" air con facility. I was blown by the cold air the whole night and I forget to bring a jacket or a blanket... (Serves me right)

Tuesday was a horrible day... I can't stand it anymore... My nose is running around and playing with mucus... The eat within my body is growing... Making me Real HOT... I mean... I'm HOT!!! Air gushing out from my lungs and cause pain all around my throat...

Ahh... The Pain... The humiliation... The... (Lost of words...)

Wednesday... I can't get up from bed... My head spins... So much... The heat within me is increasing... Looks like Panadol did not work much. Time to call for... MC...

But things get worst when my fever rises rapidly... And Unable to even get up from bed...

Getting 2 days MC maybe one of the best thing that happens in the Worst Case Scenario... However, there is another even worse case coming up...

Thursday is my turn to shine on the debate table, however, MY condition did not get any better. Unable to go, my substitude ran for me and BOY... I'm gonn be toast by the whole class...

The series of unfortunate event occurs... And there is nothing I can do about it. That is the consequences of SICK!!!

No comments: