Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Embrace the Red Carpet...

Have you ever stood in front of thousands...(Actually only 100) of people where you and a team of professional (Actually novice more like) actors acting and recieve credict for it? It is one of the most best night I have in my entire life..



Prerparing almost for 16 hours, our bodies have all comlpletely used up all the field. I took a "little" nap while dining in some chocolate (Actually the chocolate is a prop of the play and I'm just eating it up!!!) Yup... Getting fat is the only way to destress... (So I think...Hehehe)

2 Hours before the play...

I put on the make up... And this will be (hopefully) the last time I put on make up. Do you know how irritating the make up is? I felt very... Unnatural. But unfortunately, I have to bear it...

Helping on the candles is another thing. We are decorate the entrance with candles, and we ditch the lights... It would be really wonderful if it is a success... "IF" that is... But the IF got way out... It seems the wind is not helping. The light from the candles seems to be gone every few seconds once it is ligten up. Depression, hatred and Anger towards mothernature is all we have...

1 Hour before the play...

Dinner's here... And ... Did I mention the make up is a pain in the ass? It is SOOOO DAMN HARD TO EAT WITH THE MAKE UP ON!!! I believe this really ruin the make up... Big time.

1/2 hour before the play...

The final touch up for the LOST make up (thanks for the food) is done. Sweat is all over me... and... Wait a minute... WHERE IS MY Moustache?

5 minutes before the play...

Again... WHERE THE HELL IS MY MOUSTACHE???? Where is the moustache guy???


The time when the play SHOULD START!!!

Finally, he's here... BUT NOT THE AUDIENCE?!!! Temper and anxiety runs throughout the stage crew, cast and etc.

"Where in the world are they? This is Plasamy!!! A show with NO Audience??!!! Oh Why?!!! Why must there be a show with no adience?!!!" Quoted and Edited by Shylock, the Merchant of Venice.


10 minutes... After the exact time...

THE HALL IS (Half) FULL with audience!!! MY GOODNESS!!! Tension people... tension!!! However, we able to pull out the strings.. (Almost) perfectly...


During the play...
There were laughter... Distraction (Thank you so much Mr. Ram...) and also fun. I am enjoying myself and also the others... Scene after scene, Act after act... Finally...


The huge applause we have been waiting for!!! Some even stood up while gave us cheer... From our juniors... Our lecturers... Everything... Even the Vice Directer quoted my line..."I'm speechless!!!"

A rough journey finally paid off!!! We have succeeded the play, and deserve the applause... And with the spotlight shine upon me... It is my time...

To embrace the red carpet...

1 comment:

Adlyn Farouk said...

it's blasphemy, plasamy haha