Saturday, August 30, 2008

Oh NO!!! My ASS...

Let me say one more time.... MY ASS!!!

Let's see the Ass I have... Hmm... Big... Many... Incomplete... Oh NO!!! I'm going to have some of the worst day of my life.

I have 3 Asses... That's right... 3. I have one completed Ass... And 3 uncompleted ass... Yup...

These asses would be really a pain in the ass... Get what I mean...

Before the 4 day holiday, I have found the articles... However, my groups still have a lot unfinished buisness... I thought to myself. At least I can do my reflection (article review) in these holidays... However my groups still have not narrow down the article I need to write review... What am I supposed to do?

That's why I'm in a situation, whereby my ASS is in a standstill... I can't do anything...even if I wanted to...

Will I finish my ASS in time?

No comments: