Monday, November 3, 2008

Free and Bored.

This might sound nuts... Let me give you a situation:

If you have finished all your assignemts and everything in the semester, what are you going to do for the rest of the sem?

My answer is... HAVE FUN!!! You know... Watching series... Movies and everything... Even play my PC game... GTA. Damn... This is the life.

Or is it?

Recently I felt extremely bored with all this stuff. And I felt extremely boring. Wierd huh? I'm doing all my favorite stuff... And I still feel bored. Haha... I want to laugh at myself...

1 comment:

SzeLing said...

Aww...I understand exactly how u feel... It's always like that... when we are busy with assignments we wish to have fun...and now that we are doing all our favourite stuff it's still boring...

a.k.a irony in life...=P