Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last week...

The last week in the run-down school should be fun... Unfortunately NOT FOR ME!!!

I have problems with the moving of my stuff to the new hostel...(Yeah, I'm moving to a better place in the run-down town..) However, the lorry moving date is yesterday, which is why it is making me panick. I am currently in my sweet home... Don't wanna go back...

Anyway, I'm still pondering on how o deal with my double table in my old hostel. Since I'm moving in by van,... (Hopefully not) I don't think it can fit in... Unless I removed it parts by parts. In addition, I have a towel rack too... This would be a big mess if those cannot fit in...

Tell you what, my mum tell me don't worry too much and stick to the plan... But how can I not worry? I mean, all this moving things seems to be too much for me. However, on second thought, if I can't move this in my home country, what will happen then if I go to UK? That will be another BIG problem.

Anyway, I just cross my fingers hopefully...(Playing Gakutsuou ED) Nothing can go wrong...

No comments: