Friday, November 7, 2008

White Dust - A true story...

I came back home and I got this terrible news from my family... I know this may sound rude, but these words really fit the context... WTF happened to the society?

Keep on listening to this REAL LIFE STORY that happened...

It happened in one school. Actually is my old school. A girl was in the washroom. She played with the water and sprayed everyone that enters. Her own clothes was soaking wet. While she kept spraying everyone.

School authority entered and catch her. after she calms down, her friend told the school that she was actually taking drugs. There were evidence in the school compound stated that she intentionally brought some and smelled some white powder stuff. The remains was still noticible at one part of the school.

One teacher stood up and said: Hand her over the cops. They should recieved what she should deserved.

The others remained quiet. Even the principal too. One other teacher start to speak: She's just a kid... Give her one more chance. Then, there were a few voices starting to agree with the second teacher.

The student grab the first teacher hand... Let me off... Don't tell my parents... Please I beg you... Don't ever hand me to the cops. That teacher, sees herself was outnumbered, finally gave up.

The ending was unknown. But still yet to see...

In ths true story, there were 3 groups of people. One that is the one that SHOULD responsible for their action... One that dares to voiced out, but overrulled by the majority... and One, who supposed to teach good things to their children, defended the poor thing... Is that really what a teacher should do? Wasn't teacher supposed to give their student a lesson?

I don't know laa... Really crack my head... I heard and experiance a lot of shit in my life... But this is the shittest of them all...

No comments: