Saturday, November 15, 2008

Losing something important in my life...

I really don't know how this happens... We were freinds just minutes ago, because of my mistake... Because of twon sentences... I'm feeling I'm losing him forever. (Please tell me that doesn't sound gay)

I kept telling myself. It is just 2 sentence in the internet... And 3 years of freindship in the net just go haywired. He helped me last few times. And then, he dissapeared for a long time.

That is the time when I keep tracking him down. Finally, I found out he had an accident in his place and was coma for 2-3 months. Shocking.

Anyway, I had try my best to play my part as a friend to console him and everything. We are good pals after that.... Internet pals that is...

But why should this friendship ended in just 2 sentence away. Apology not accepted is the answer I got from him.

This really is a sad thing, but I really hope I can make up with him soon... For the sake of our freindship... For the sake of Not losing someone important in my life...

No comments: