Friday, September 12, 2008

The Grey side of people...

Life is always Black and White... When you have done good things, you are white. When you commit sins, you are Black. And it holds the key to determine whether your good or bad...

Not going to happen in this world baby!!!

There is always a Grey factor within each and every people... You think people help you just because they are in the White side??? Then you should socialize more... I have found out MOST of the people in this world is Grey.

Common question to appeared in your mind if YOU ARE GREY!!!
- Why should I help you?
- What benifits do I get after helping you?
- Will you belanja me after I help you?
- I'm sick of this people always seeking for my help...

If you have this kind of thought... Welcome to the grey side of life.

It is true sometimes it is extremely annoying to have a person bugging you all the times, however, the mentality of you should ignore the idea of GREY and help them sincerely.

Do as much as you can and you won't have a greyish mind...

So I would also put it this way...

You help me and I cover your back...

Hmm... Let's put it to today out goverment context...

Oops... I'll shut up for now... Don't want to get caught like the newsfolks in the newspaper.

No comments: