Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Malaysian: A side I'm not Proud of...

...nor do I wanted to know about it. Many Foriegn people say Malaysian is very kind, friendly and wanted to help people...

They are dead wrong.

Let me reveal some of the cases I have recently experiance or heard over the past few days.


Case 1: Long story, no solution... (Story of Mr. X)

Mr. X is always doing a lot of side jobs beside his main. He likes to be refree of some games and stuff.

One day, he wanted to attend a competition at the other country. Although he is not invited to be refree, he still insist on going there. He said, he'll pay the flight fee himself. But he is using the company's name to go there (Since the company can buy cheaper air tickets.)

After the competition, the company tries to get back the money. But, let me reveal one of the famous technique use by Mr. X - Excuses.

He gave a long winded excuse... And now, it has been 3 months since the competition, yet more stories kept giving out from his mouth...


Case 2 - I want my $$$.

I just heard this case from the news this morning. It happened in Ipoh, whereby an SMS keep circling around the Malay folks in Ipoh. The chain SMS stated somethinglike this...

"Since Raya is coming, the minister of Perak is giving away free green packets worth RM 50 at (Forgotten where it is)... "

At the stated time, over 500 people are waiting in front of the mentioned place, waiting to get their RM50 Angpau... in green.

It is after that revealed that the SMS is a stupid Prank done by some stupid people in the society. It is completely not true.

Upon hearing that, many have left... (Of course laa...) However... Over 200 people REFUSED to go back. They say they won't leave unless they get their Angpau...

At last, under pressure, the Minister of Perak gave all 200 of the a RM 20 Angpau, as a "treat..."

OK... What can we learn from Malaysian through this true story.

3 things:
Prankster - The one who sent the fake message...
Greedy... - The 500 people
Super hyperbolically Greedy AND stubborn... - The 200 assholes who does not want to leave.

Case 3 - I don't understand the meaning of Q-ing...

Like I said in the last post, I went to Sunway Lagoon... And Boy I see a damn lot of malaysians...

I was Q-ing up for a water slide... (You know, one sit on the tube and slide down and splash?) Yeah that one. After every round, we must return the tube and re-q if you want to sit it one more time.

Of course, the ONLY fun thing in the Water Park is THIS!!! So , there is no doubt that is a heck of a long Q...

Anyway, when we Q up. 4 fellow (Most probably recognize each other) slide down. Upon returning the tube... They just hop over and run back up the Stairs...

The Life guard blow his wistle of course... But those 4 ignore it. At last, the life guard Spring into action, by climbing up the long stairway to catch those bastards and call them to get back in line.

A great experiance... Yet, I am afraid to call myself a malaysian at that moment. There is even some one hich the Life guard did not notice, successfully ran back up the stairs and slide down again...



Aiyayayayayayayayaayayayayayayaya....... Why is this happening? Yet I would say one thing... I won't say I'm proud to be a Malaysian... I would say I am proud of myself... I'm not a TYPICAL Malaysia... =P

1 comment:

Yazid Fauzi said...

bj...not everyone is as what some of the rotten apple had done...i believe there are tremendous other ppl who are so nice and having good conduct as well...(am i hyperboling this statement when using 'tremendous'?wakaka)