Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformer 2: Success or Fallen

It's movie time... The transformer 2 has become one of the biggest movie of all time. Spectacular visual effects... Combine with heart pounding action... There is simply no reason why many movie goers decide to rewatch this hit in the big screen.

In fact, this show has blown the 200 million barricade thanks to worldwide invasion of Fanatics to the cinema. Transformer has been my childhood show and I love it. The release of the first film makes me go... AW... But the next movie, to me, is 10 times way much better than the first. However, the conspiracy of this movie start off with the greatest battle of all...

Movie critics vs. Movie Goers

Why I say that? Apparently, many movie critics rate the movie an all time low! I was like WTH? According to rottentomatoes.com, Transformer 2 received only 22% out of 100% of watchable rating.

I was like WHAT!!! But then again I bump into this article.

WARNING!!! THis Link contain Spoilers to the movie... If you have not watch it, it's better for you to watch the movie first, then look at this...

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/smg-transformers-10-questions.html

Don't read it if you have watch it...

After reading this, I just found out there are too many loopholes in the plot of the story. Thus, made the critics extremely angry...

May I add in... The movie contain sex jokes that might be a bad example for the little ones.

However, I still inssist to all to watch it because despite the cruel review, it is still definately worth watching... Actually, it still worth spending RM12 to the cinema.

No comments: