Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cross Country... More like Cross Village... =P

Merentas Desa... Direct translation would probably be Cross Village =P. After all those stress I have when the exam draw closer than ever, it's good to have a little run in the village area.

For the first time in my entire life... (^v^)v Like seriously, I join the race of 7 km around the village roas of Jitra. Wohoo!!!

Tell you what I experiance... I cross some big roads, small roads... Sandy roads... Muddy roads... A lot of shades.. And also somtimes it is bloody shiny!!! Bruning hot onto my body... There are some part where I struggle up the hill and enjoy pacing down the hill...

FYI, I never even tried running a cross coun try before... Because of my size... T_T My weight... T-T. But to my shock... I'm NOT the last arrive to the finish line. There are even about 50-70 contestants behind me... Wohoo!!

This is a wonderful acompishment for me... Yet... I felt extremely exhausted.

To celebrate my victory, I went to Pizza Hut... Wait... OH NO!!!! I think I gain back the weight I lost in the 7 km run!!! T_T Anyway, hope there would be a next time for me in this kind of race...

Peace out!!!

PS: FYI, 26 days to exam, and I still running some useless race...

1 comment:

Nik Nurul Afiqah Nik Kamarudin said...

but wat a shame for u guys to have lost to pakcik kafe. haha